YP Network - Ambassador Program
This January 2015, Project C.U.R.E.'s Young Professionals Network is proud to launch our inaugural Ambassador Program, a unique opportunity to broaden and deepen your philanthropic and civic acumen with the personalized support of the Network's Leadership Team. As a participant in this program, you will have an opportunity to grow as an emerging leader by serving one of the Young Professionals Network's committees and collaborating to support Project C.U.R.E. in its mission to deliver health and hope to the world.
AMBASSADOR RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
▪ 6-month term commitment
▪ Full and engaged committee service
▪ Attend 2 Young Professionals Network meetings as non-voting members during each term served
▪ Recruit other young professionals, corporate representatives, and community leaders to attend networking and fundraising events
▪ Participate in and attend signature fundraising events
▪ Be proactive, philanthropically and professionally driven, and dedicated to contributing to the mission and goals of Project C.U.R.E.
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS PROGRAM FALL UNDER ONE OF THE BELOW CATEGORIES:
▪ Young Professionals Network alumni who remain in good standing with the Network and would like to continue to serve Project C.U.R.E. in some capacity, OR
▪ Young Professionals who are established or emerging leaders interested in getting involved with Project C.U.R.E. but they lack the bandwidth to effectively commit to full board service
Applications are accepted and evaluated on a rolling basis.