Join Project C.U.R.E. for a life-changing journey to Panama. Experience your donation in action while exploring one of the many incredible countries Project C.U.R.E. serves. Panama City is the most cosmopolitan capital in Central America—its a vibrant metropolis and a gateway to tropical escapes—where many worlds coexist. Welcoming both east and west, Panama is a regional hub of trade and immigration. The resulting cultural cocktail forges a refreshing 'anything goes' attitude, more dynamic and fluid than its neighbors. Bocas del Toro serves as a convenient base for exploring the archipelago—taxis marinos (water taxis) can whisk you away to remote beaches and snorkeling sites. The real allure here, though, is simply to slow down and soak up the Caribbean vibes.
PhilanthroTravel offers a unique opportunity for you to connect firsthand with Project C.U.R.E.’s work around the world. From volunteering with the country's medical community and meeting with patients and staff in hospitals in need, to engaging with community leaders and experiencing the country's unique culture, a PhilanthroTravel adventure will be one of the most powerful experiences of your life.
Travel with Douglas Jackson, President and CEO of Project C.U.R.E., on this exclusive adventure while helping to fund a C.U.R.E. Cargo container for Panama.
Where: Panama City & Bocas Del Toro, Panama
When: March 3 - 8, 2018
$3,866~ 6 Days/5 Night Trip Includes:
• Visit Panama City Children’s Hospital to deliver Kits for Kids and C.U.R.E. Kits
• Navigate the Panama Canal waters on a thrill-seeking fishing expedition while enjoying the view of ships and wildlife along the shore
• Visit to Miraflores Locks to experience ships being raised and lowered and the fascinating engineering feat that is the Panama Canal
• Fly to Bocas Del Toro to visit rural medical facilities and participate in a Needs Assessment
• Boat tours, snorkeling, beach time, walking tour of the city
• 5 nights of lodging, all land, air and water transportation within Panama, meals as described in the itinerary, guided tours, admission fees, and bottled water on tours
• Includes $2,000 donation to Project C.U.R.E. for future container delivery to Panama.
Not Included: International round-trip flight, domestic overweight baggage fees, hotel extras, meals not described in the itinerary, and alcoholic beverages.
Deposit = $2,000.
For more information about our upcoming Panama PhilanthroTravel trip please contact:
Sarah McCarthy | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.409.7211