Young Professionals Network
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The Young Professionals Network offers its members the opportunity to enhance their personal and professional competencies and leadership skills even further through engagement in Project C.U.R.E.’s mission. Benefits of membership include:
▪ Additional insight into responsibilities and obligations of board members for non-profit organizations
▪ Increased awareness of global issues
▪ Preparation for service on operating boards for nonprofits and corporations
▪ Networking opportunities with other driven, philanthropic leaders
▪ An opportunity for community involvement that makes a domestic and global impact
▪ Enhance existing competencies through 6 learning objectives including: Building a Winning Team, Strategic Planning, Leadership Development, Effective Fundraising, Professional Development, Performance Management
▪ Priority selection and discounts for international philanthropic trips
▪ Applicants will be invited to join the Network based upon the quality of their resume, short essay responses, and their interview.
▪ Applicants should possess a strong service orientation, previous board or committee experience, and believe in furthering the mission of Project C.U.R.E. locally, nationally, and globally.
▪ A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience is strongly preferred
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS & TIMELINE
If you are interested in learning more about the YP Network or how to participate, please contact Tamara Friend at firstname.lastname@example.org.