Project C.U.R.E.’s Young Professional Board will provide aspiring women and men with the experience they need to deliver HEALTH and HOPE to the world.
The Young Professionals Board is a dynamic, active group of individuals between the ages of 21 and 35 engaged with the mission of Project C.U.R.E. Project C.U.R.E.’s Young Professionals will participate in retreats, seminars, and international mission trips, and special events. Through these experiences, Project C.U.R.E.’s Young Professionals will become familiar with the essential issues of governance, global issues, fundraising, special events, and other topics they will need to become effective, contributing Board members.
Project C.U.R.E.’s Young Professional model provides the Board with opportunities to participate in the overall growth and direction of the Project C.U.R.E while discovering their passion and purpose.
Project C.U.R.E. is asking the Professionals Committee/Young Professionals Board to:
- Commit for a two-year period of being a member of the Young Professionals Board.
- Support the mission and activities of Project C.U.R.E. with their time, contacts, and influence, using tools such as social media and personal invitations to engage others.
- Be actively involved in the YP Special Events in the C.U.R.E. Community by soliciting auction items, selling seats/tables, securing sponsorships, and working at the event.
- Assist in other means of raising funds for selected projects in Developing Countries.
- Travel with Project C.U.R.E. when possible, to deliver medical supplies and equipment, C.U.R.E. Kits, Kits for Kids, and spread Project C.U.R.E. goodwill abroad.
- Participate in the Young Professionals Board meetings, retreats, and seminar sessions.
- Recruit new members of the Young Professionals Board.