Welcome to Project C.U.R.E. – Denver!
Project C.U.R.E. was founded in an Evergreen garage back in 1987, and it has been an extremely vital part of the mile high community and economy ever since. We encourage you to learn about our Denver events, projects, and volunteers by joining the Project C.U.R.E. Denver LinkedIn page.
To make Project C.U.R.E. function effectively, it takes three things:
- Surplus medical donations are needed from hospitals, manufacturers, medical facilities, and individuals,
- Individual and group volunteers to help us drive, collect, sort, inspect and pack medical relief (nearly 6,000 annually in Denver!),
- Financial contributions to help us move the sorted medical relief from our warehouse into the hands of the medical professionals who need it most abroad.
Select Volunteer Opportunities:
If you would like to inquire about any of the above opportunities or are interested in an internship, please complete the application.
Group Volunteer Opportunities in Denver:
We welcome groups of volunteers to sort and package medical supplies for delivery, stock inventory, prepare for shipments and load containers.
To schedule a group volunteer opportunity, click the button to the right. Group volunteer times can be accommodated as follows:
• Weekdays: Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 3 p.m
• Evenings: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. or 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
• Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
To ensure our volunteers have the best experience and training, our ideal group size is between 8 and 12 individuals. If you have a larger group, our ability to host your group will depend on leader availability. Large groups are scheduled at least two months in advance. Smaller groups are scheduled a month in advance.
MINIMUM AGE: Insurance liability requires that our volunteers under the age of 18 be at least 14 years old and accompanied by an adult. There are no exceptions to this for volunteering in the warehouse. If you would like to explore offsite options for Kits for Kids, please contact us.
SATURDAY TIMES: Because Saturday opportunities book out the fastest, we suggest planning 3 to 4 months in advance to schedule a Saturday Volunteer Opportunity.
COURT ORDERED COMMUNITY SERVICE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: We accept Court Ordered Community Service. It is your responsibility to manage your court-related paperwork. When you arrive, you will check into your shift on the computer to track your hours. You will help sort medical products in our sort areas or help with other tasks around the warehouse. If you need to schedule a meeting with the Operations Director prior to your start, please email us HERE.
If we haven’t addressed your questions above, please check our FAQs.
Volunteer in Denver with Project C.U.R.E.!