Donate Supplies & Equipment
Donate the medical equipment and supplies that doctors and nurses around the world need to save lives.
Every year, through our ProC.U.R.E program, hundreds of hospitals, medical manufacturers and wholesale distributors nationwide donate millions dollars of medical equipment and supplies.
These donations flow into our warehouses in Denver, Phoenix, Chicago, Nashville, Houston and Philadelphia. From there, a small army of dedicated volunteers, sort, pack and ship the supplies to healthcare facilities serving high-risk, vulnerable populations across the globe.
Whether it’s hospital beds and gurneys, anesthesia machines, infant incubators, or supplies such gloves, gowns or sutures, our ProC.U.R.E. partner community has helped local healthcare providers in under-developed regions deliver the best possible care to those who need it most.
Yet, even with the help of our generous partners, we’re barely keeping pace with the demand for medical equipment and supplies. So, it’s essential that we continue to forge new relationships and expand our partner network.
How You Can Help
- Spread the word! If you’re a manufacturer of medical equipment or supplies, a hospital, a clinic or are involved in the business, please introduce us to others in your field.
- Or, if you have connections at philanthropic foundations, corporations and other giving entities, please let them know about our mission.
- And if you’re just someone who wants to make an impact, you can donate directly or even volunteer at one of our many distribution centers.
When you partner with Project C.U.R.E. you’ll provide essential humanitarian services to those in desperate need while delivering benefits across the entire spectrum of your organization. Here are just a few examples.
- Turbocharge your social responsibility programs.
- Improve employee engagement and morale.
- Reduce storage costs for surplus stock.
- Repurpose equipment and supplies in an environmentally friendly way.
- Meet your Community Benefit under the Affordable Care Act rules or claim deductions under 170(3).
Partnering with Project C.U.R.E. provides your organization with the unique opportunity to align business imperatives, employee engagement and participation in relief efforts. Whether you represent a hospital, medical manufacturer or wholesale distributor, working with Project C.U.R.E. can help you combine your business and social objectives. Our demand always exceeds our supply at Project C.U.R.E., therefore, we are always in need of certain priority equipment. For a list of our priority equipment, please click here. For a general list of acceptable items, please click here.
Are you interested in becoming an equipment or supply partner and help us spread health & hope to the world? Contact Janet Thomason, Director of National Procurement 832.677.5175 or CLICK HERE to complete your online inquiry. Our team will respond within 2 to 3 business days.