Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Download and Read Past Versions
- Leaving for Lebanon
- Meeting the Needs of Orphaned Children in Armenia by Mary Jo Blackwood
- A Legacy with Project C.U.R.E.
- The Stars Come out for Project C.U.R.E.
- Our team’s courageous story of surviving COVID-19
- Leading the charge in delivering critical PPE to health care workers in C.U.R.E. communities and rural America
- Dreaming of a Healthy Zambia: FIRST LADY ESTHER LUNGU, PROJECT C.U.R.E. & COCA-COLA DELIVER $1.1 MILLION IN MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- A Chance Encounter is Saving Lives in the Ivory Coast
- Kinross is Making a Positive Impact for Communities in Need
- Medical professionals Delivering Health & Hope to the World with C.U.R.E. Clinics
- The Value of Engagement & Global Education with Kits for Kids
- Disaster Relief: Saving Lives a World Away
- Couple Provide Desperately Needed Supplies to Peru
- Saving Babies One Breath at a Time
- A World of Extreme Contrasts in Honduras
- Kits for Kids is Making a Difference a World Away
- Newmont GHANA Hosts C.U.R.E. Clinics– Public-Private Partnerships Deliver Real Benefits
- Raymond White – Improving the Global Healthcare Community