Individual Donation to Project C.U.R.E.
- Home Health Beds such as Invacare, Drive, HillRom and Joerns
- Walkers – including rollators
- Crutches and Canes
- Hoyer Lifts
- Bedside Commodes
- CPAPs and Nebulizers
- Medical and wound care supplies
- Diapers, underpads (chux)
- Ostomy supplies
- Urinary Catheters
- Respiratory Supplies
- Needles, syringes, and infusion supplies
- Bone stimulation devices
- Bariatric equipment
- CPAPS which are over five years old
- Medications of any kind
- Empty pill bottles
- Fluids and nutritional liquids
- Custom fitted braces and appliances
Check the locations above to see a list of large items we will accept.
Receipts are emailed to the donors after donation has been received. These will not itemize the items you have donated, or provide a valuation. Consult your tax specialist for more information on valuing your donation.
Where to Donate
Project C.U.R.E. has a network of Distribution Centers in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Nashville, Philadelphia (Mid Atlantic), and Phoenix.
Information on dropping off your donations can be found here:
- Filter by: